Diesel Place banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, im tired of the damn truck! runs good for 2 days runs half power for 3 days and now it won't start. i just want a good 6.5 tech in md. Anybody know of any??? thank u

·
Registered
714 Posts
Best you are gonna find is right here.

·
Registered
368 Posts
iv heard really good things about ss diesel supply. they are a web site, but the owner seems to know a ton about these trucks and their problems. might check it out and email him, even if its just for kicks, he might have valuable info. but if your wanting to go to a mechanic, sorry cant help you there. but if you lived in missouri....

·
Registered
368 Posts
i second that monel! excellent people here.

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
How far you from Baltimore, I won't commit him to it but Scruff Dog is in Baltimore PM him and see if he can either help you out or maybe suggest somebody close by you

·
Registered
916 Posts
You know this place is so refreshing people actually helping one another -it gives me goose bumps . Wish the rest of the country worked this way .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Diesel Mechanics in Montgomery County

Hey tonistowinginmd ...

There are not a lot of diesel resources in MoCo, MD. I have done some research and found a couple of places you could try. I have not used any yet, but liked the Light Truck Service Company.

So, here are some possibilities: First is Light Truck Service Company in Rockville (http://www.lighttruckservice.com). I have not been there yet but I did speak with Ken, the owner and he was pretty knowledgable and pretty cool. Second is a place in Poolesville called Total Automotive and Diesel. I picked the larger place in Rockville, but this place was recommended by one of my colleagues (a real tough customer) who goes there for his monster gas powered dually. He was very complimentary of the place.

Good luck and let me know how it goes.

Green-Machine

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
ok, im tired of the damn truck! runs good for 2 days runs half power for 3 days and now it won't start. i just want a good 6.5 tech in md. Anybody know of any??? thank u
Why don't you fill out the checklist and post it in a new thread. There is a ton of knowledge on this board, more I think than you will find at any garage.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts