Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know a good dealer to go to in the Lakewood, Littleton area?
just moved out here i i was hopeing to find a decent dealer to use for those unavodable things...

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hey welcome to Colorado. I live on the north side of town so I haven't had to visit any dealers on your side of town. Send Jazzman a PM he lives on that side of town and ask him.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Avoid Ed Bozarth, they have screwed me over more than once. I like the Burt dealerships. Welcome to Colorado!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Welcome to Colorado. I am on the opposite end of the state. (20 mins from New Mexico) Don't make it to that area often enough to know a good dealer there. If you ever need help in the San Luis Valley, let me know. I am always willing to lend a hand to fellow DP members. edit: I have also heard of problems with the Bozarth dealerships.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a lot for the heads up guys.

·
Registered
693 Posts
AVOID BOZARTH AT ALL COSTS, I know he has two in our area but if I ever see the service mngr outside that shop, well it won't be holy.

Wade on this board actully set me up with Trans GMC west up north in brighton,they did my injectors and other misc stuff. A+

MEDVED in Castle Rock does Great work and has 2 dedicated diesels techs.A
Burt gmc or chevy on broadway is shifty, I caught them twice trying to do things that didnt need doing as well as not cleaning the truck after.F

This is from personal experieance, They could treat you better or worse. I personnally called them out each time they try to screw with me or praise to the MNGR when treated well. Welcome to CO nothin beats a weekend camping in the Rockies!!!

·
Registered
489 Posts
I second Transwest GMC, they are a great dealership for service and parts and their turnaround time there is great! I also use Purifoy in Ft. Lupton it is a great little dealer with excellent customer service. But all of these are up here on the north side.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Yea south side dealers suck

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the advice guy almost had my truck in a Burt dealer, anybody have luck with Luby Chevy. they are prety close to me down here. otherwise i guess ill have to make the treck to the north side...
thanks again.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Never tried Luby, They have been around awhile. Let us know

·
Registered
159 Posts
It's a little drive for you but up here in Windsor (bout 50 miles or so) The chevy dealer is called Champion, real slime balls for buyin' vehiks, but they are accessory friendly...they actually put on their on small upgrades like exhausts, intakes and such. I bring my truck here for service and they have always treated me good. I've heard of several guys that have had their upgraded trucks in for warranty service and they never say a word! Service manager told me the only time they will say anything is if it directly relates to problem, even then they just recommend removal before documenting issues

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good to know for injector time (knock on wood) but mine is an 02 with just over 100k so that’s about the only warranty thing I have left – oh and my free fuel filter…
Thanks for your help guys.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Weld County Garage

I had some problems and went to McCaddon in Boulder and TransWest (both GMC for warranty) and neither could fix the problem. Now it is at Weld County Garage in Greeley (east side). They only work on trucks. I also know they have done some good work on trucks for a couple forum members. I will let you know once this is done.

Brennan;
Do you know GMCSLEHD ? He is in your same town.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No i don’t know him. I have only been out here since Jan and i haven’t had much time to get out and go play so i haven’t really met anyone from the board out here yet.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hey Deadeye....he got a white 04' GMC?, just wonderin cause I have seen a local guy here with a pretty sweet truck, seen him dyno in Ft.Collins couple of years ago,also see the truck around town

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Hey Deadeye....he got a white 04' GMC?, just wonderin cause I have seen a local guy here with a pretty sweet truck, seen him dyno in Ft.Collins couple of years ago,also see the truck around town
yup and he lives pretty close to you. I have been up to his house several times. Good friend of mine.

thinkenbig;

you still in MO? according to your sig. . . Windsor is up near Greeley and Ft Collins.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Brennan,

Honk at me or somethin' next time you see me, so I'll know what your truck looks like. :D

Josh

·
Registered
159 Posts
I will totally honk at you, just don't flip me off!, I'll be in a blue crew cab or green burban, it's good to finally connect with you, hope to see you around soon!
Les

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey Deadeye, no and thatnks forgot all about that.
That look better?
and thanks for all the help guys.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts