Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NEARLY MINT 2002 ECSB D/A 4x4. This truck is beautiful! Must see. I've had countless sharp trucks over the years but none have drawn as much attention as this one! If you love the 01-02 body HD's and you want a nice one you need to see this one. LT package, pewter color, custom wheel/tires, lots of chrome/stainless, B&W gooseneck hitch, spray-in bedliner. Has 83,000 miles on it. I purchased this truck from western Colorado in May 2011 with plans of keeping it for a long time. The frame is still black on this truck!!! I did not drive it in the winter months at all or even in the rain for that matter unless I got caught in it when I was out and it was kept in heated garage. I can text pics to interested parties. The price is $22,000 with includes around $4,000 in bolt on extras. You just have to see this truck. Few 01-02's out there like this one! 330-704-0576 Thanks.

·
Registered
162 Posts
pics please

·
Registered
911 Posts
Color? Leather?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Did I price it too cheap? From what's available on Autotrader right now and what they want for it I'm thinking so. Seriously...a 2002 with 20k on the clock may not be this clean depending on what climate it was in. You need to see this truck if you're in the market. And yes the brake lines and e-brake cable in the pic of the frame really are still silver yet!!

·
Registered
911 Posts
Did I price it too cheap? From what's available on Autotrader right now and what they want for it I'm thinking so. Seriously...a 2002 with 20k on the clock may not be this clean depending on what climate it was in. You need to see this truck if you're in the market. And yes the brake lines and e-brake cable in the pic of the frame really are still silver yet!!
If you still have the truck, there is your answer. Anyway you look at it the truck is 10-11 years old. And not a crew cab. MAny people looking for a used diesel are needing/wanting crew cab right now. Very nice truck and best of luck with sale.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
your price is 6k off market value for top dollar
So anyway I guess you're saying I should be at 16k? Good luck finding any Dmax in this condition and low mileage for that. One phone call would sell it for that. Then I'd get a bunch more calls from people pissed that I didn't call them first. A dealer tried to buy it from me with a better offer than that. But thanks so much for the help.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.