Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Gang;
Mark it on your calendar.
January 17th is the day and Mike's Custom Trucks in Northwood, ND is the place. I'll be out there around 10:00 to hang around and pester Scott while he's trying to work.
I talked to Mike Adams and he should have a lot of new equipment to show off for the high end mods. Maybe the pulling tractor will be taking shape by then?
For those not familiar with Mike Adams, he runs a full service diesel repair & performance shop for Chevy, Ford, & Dodge diesel powered pickups. He also has a Dynojet in the west bay for a little entertainment. The dyno has 5k rollers and the tie down will accomodate singles or duals and standard cab to long bed crew cab. Mike and his ace mechanic, Scott, are both experiened dyno operators.

This is a duel event to get us out of the house for a little winter diesel fun and also say goodbye to Mike Durako (Uncle Mike on TDR).
Mike and family is leaving GFAFB and heading for Fairbanks, Alaska on January 31st. Normally, people leave for warmer or greener pastures, but this Alaska boy is happy to be heading home.

We'll work out the details in a few weeks.

If you have questions or suggestions, let me know.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] for more information.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.