Diesel Place banner

41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
So how about Coastal Plains Dragway on the 30th (this Sunday)? Justin and I will be there. Gates open at 12, racing is 12:30 to 4:30 and it's a test and tune street legal event. It's $15 for a car and driver and $10 for spectators. So for $15 you can come out and run as many times as you get in line for and tune your truck or try different things each time.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
if you don’t come I don’t think I can be your friend HAHA come on everyone give into peer pressure

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
boss man said im gonna get fired if i dont go to work sunday this sucks

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #44

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I'm gonna try to make it sunday ya'll but the redskins vs. cowboys game is at 4:15 so I gotta be here for that...i'm a huge 'skins fan...but we'll see. :)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
TV or race :confuzeldhmmm... this is a tuff one:lol:
HaHa im just bustin ure balls

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
dang i cant make that.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
TV or race :confuzeldhmmm... this is a tuff one:lol:
HaHa im just bustin ure balls
I gotta spectate anyways because of my lovely sloppy tranny.... I can't wait to have this thing fixed

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Yeah but you can at least spectate from a passenger seat. I plan to get there at 12 so you leaving at 3:45 to make it back to pville by 4:15 wouldn't be bad. Hell we could meet up at 11 somewhere to do brunch before we head over there. Invite your girlfriend, mine is in town and will be there and I'm not sure if Justin's wife will be working but if she's not she'll probably be there too.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Yeah but you can at least spectate from a passenger seat. I plan to get there at 12 so you leaving at 3:45 to make it back to pville by 4:15 wouldn't be bad. Hell we could meet up at 11 somewhere to do brunch before we head over there. Invite your girlfriend, mine is in town and will be there and I'm not sure if Justin's wife will be working but if she's not she'll probably be there too.
just let me know when and where you want me to be.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
So will Court be there or does she work?

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #52 (Edited)
In case ya'll haven't noticed...WE HAVE OUR OWN FORUM!!!.... :lol: I told you i'd come through for you:D You gotta go through the process of enrolling in the club to post in there. Look under club forums to find us. Sign up asap.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Let Me In!!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
After you sign up and Pville approves you, you can access our club thread here:
NC Dmax's

·
Registered
219 Posts
I signed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Approve Me PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
273 Posts
I signed up also. I am from Harmony which is near Statesville. It is small enough to not be on most maps.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
wow this NC DMax's has taken off. guys are coming out from nowhere. gonna have to get something together.

·
Registered
35 Posts
well i am in lexington NC and i am a chapter leader in a ford group. and i just bought a 2001 GMC serria 2500hd crew cab slt 4x4 fully loaded, with a duramax 6.6. so i guess i need to get involed with the NC chapter here. for i have never owned a GMC product and i am lost on these.:D

41 - 60 of 71 Posts