Diesel Place banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Banned
514 Posts
X2 i got some MBRP Cool Duals and some other stuff, but you can believe stuff for my truck was on the top of my list.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I didn't get much from anyone but I made up for it since I've bought myself my truck and all it's accessories within the last month. Justin (ChevyDieselLLY) got a bunch of goodies for Christmas - 5" exhaust, EFI Live, BD Manifold, and Dipricol gauges. So he now owns everything I do but has all the opposite things installed on his truck - can't wait to help him get the exhaust on and start tuning his truck with EFI. As soon as we get our gaskets in we'll be doing our manifolds and gauges. You busy weekend after next (after New Years) Pville? Mabye we'll come out, drink some brews and do our manifolds an gauges at your place.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
i was thinking of hittin waynes dyno in jacksonville some time in january.any body want to meet up and spin the rollers?

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I'm never busy :lol: get up with me.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Yea othrgrl is right my wife hooked me up for christmas. just got a tow tune from Guy at SoCal and my exhaust hooked up thanks to Dustin helping me. boy does she sound good now.

King D get with either myself or Dustin (othrgrl) we both want to go. im tryin to get a guy i work with to come so we can show him what a real diesel is. not one of these PowerJokes.

·
Registered
949 Posts
my wife got me a snow stage 2 water/meth kit:D

King D, i will would like to spin some rollers with you but i dont think they spin nearly as fast as yours, i will just have to go before you

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
guys i wont be carrying the dmax it still getting ready for this years racing,i plan on carrying my 05ctd i just gotthe motor in it a while back and its almost broke in enough,i may even carry the psd work truck to see what it will do.hopefully you guys will still want to come even hough i will not have a chevy....what day in ja is good for you guys let set something up and il get in touch with wayne.i caqn prolly get some other dodge and psd guys to show up and make an event of it..lemme know...jess

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Sounds cool but I can't pull till I get my tranny done but i'll show up I mean it's right down the road about 2 miles from my girls house :) ... King d where are you from? Justin and dustin ya'll get up with me when ever ya'll wanna hang out i'm always up for drinking a few... I was in j'ville 2day actually.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
You should have stopped by P-ville. The girl's in town this weekend but I may hit up Coastal Plains on Sunday for the street legal drags, it's $15 per car/driver and $5 or $10 per spectator. Would like to see what mine will do with just a tune and an exhaust and get some track time in before I get too much power in her. PM me if anyone is interested I'm sure Justin might come - it's right near Wayne's Dyno on route 24 between Richlands and Jacksonville.

I should be free for pretty much all of January, not sure if I'm gonna be working nights or days for the Marines and plan to start at AutoZone part time so the weekend would be best for me as I'm sure it would most people. I can get a few other friends to bring some vehicles to a dyno day, couple Mustangs, Trans-am and maybe a few others - we'll let them go first then show them some real torque numbers - I don't think any of them are even close to me in HP though. If we get a cheap enough group rate maybe I'll even have the Bronco II fixed by then and see what she puts on the pavement.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I can always make time for things that deal with my truck. if i have to ill just bring the wife.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Im sitting here in Mooresville at the in-laws for the week. Had to take the wifes car though so I could nurse my herniated disc. Everytime I see a Dmax I wish I had mine here:(

·
Banned
514 Posts
I here ya your about 20 minutes from me in north raleigh.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
love the sig buddy :lol2:

·
Banned
514 Posts
Hey you seem to be heading the club up great why not let you get the credit?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
i agree 100% Pville should be president

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
We got alot more to do and along ways to go.... but we got it going the right way :) I'd love for everyone to pm me ur phone numbers and real names so we can all get in contact with eachother.

·
Banned
514 Posts
how did you get it to say NC DMAX'S Member under your avitar?i sent you a pm, next thing after the forum is- we need to get some decals made.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
id have to agree with that. Pville you have my vote for Pres.

any of you guys think you will be at the track on the 30th? looking forward to meeting some of you.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
how did you get it to say NC DMAX'S Member under your avitar?i sent you a pm, next thing after the forum is- we need to get some decals made.
Dude I have no clue I think the administrators did it... I'll let hem know you want one.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I talked to sp33d he said we should have a forum i about 2 weeks he said he's slammed with work right now. I think sp33d did the avatar thing... cool huh. :)

21 - 40 of 71 Posts