Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we're waiting on our forum to be created for "NC Dmaxs" so everyone from nc can post in here about club ideas, gathering and whatever we feel like BS'ing about:D We were posting in the NC sled pulls??? post if you wanna catch up.....

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
where the heck is pollocksville?

for those that don't where youngsville is i live about 15 minutes north of raleigh. and its pronounced yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuungsville. cant say it too fast or you'll confuse the locals

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
i am in Kannapolis which is right next to Lowes motor speedway near the Charlotte area
Theres someone in Kanapolise I need you to have a chat with for me. I got a speeding ticket leaving there on a Sunday morning after the NASCAR allstar race. I got the ticket reduced to an improper equipment so all is good but somebody needs to tell the local Police to stop picking on us slow heavy diesel guys:D

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pollocksville is on the east coast...usually not on the map. But we're the 35mph zone between New Bern and Jacksonville on us 17. I was wondering where youngsville was glad I know now :)

·
Banned
514 Posts
Anyone not know where Raleigh is?:D

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm pretty sure we got raleigh covered:HiHi:

·
Banned
514 Posts
Just makin Sure...:thumb:

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
king d, hows the truck doing? any big changes coming from the spring? I got to get to the strip and see that truck run!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WOW! NC people coming outta the wood work! I've been saving everyone to my buddylist from NC i'm up to 17! Keep it coming guys.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Pville, speaking of places not on the map i got a friend that lives in chinquapin. you know where that is? its kinda down your way ;)

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Actually I do know where chinquapin is... it's alittle bigger town than P'ville is:D... I think they have a stoplight;)

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
wow thats a tiny town then. "the chinq" does not have a stoplight. but they do have a gas station. somewhat

·
Registered
949 Posts
Marshville Here,about 30 Miles Southeast Of Charlotte
Headwrench, were abouts in marshville are you? my wife is from there and her family still lives there

I live in Stanfield. Half way between Charlotte and Albemarle & Half way between Concord and Monroe.
Stanfield, you right near me bud, i am locust all the time, i will actually be there all day tomm, hope to see you around

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
So how about that dyno day in Jacksonville area. I got my exhaust on and wrote up some hotter tunes, just need an in take and to do the manifold and get my gauges in. The way things are looking I'm going to be calling Merchant Auto to ask about a Suncoast trans here soon - nothing wrong with mine yet but with these tunes it won't be long.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Im From Monroe "little Mexico""

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I hope everyone had a kick ass christmas... Hope you didn't over do it on the truck accesories:naughty: I didn't get a single one but I got the money I needed for the tranny in feb.:ro)

1 - 20 of 71 Posts