Diesel Place banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just picked up my 07 classic lt3 lbz. i have the bose system. i want to change the stereo out and install a nav unit like i have in my cts cadillac. any one know of factory or aftermarket. i want all the function as i have in my caddy. i use it to bid jobs and find wierd address all the time. i want to do the complete stereo with amps, speakers and ipod capability. i havent modified a truck ini years. all your opinions count.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
2nd question. ive been researching the avic z1 and new to come z2. will these fit in our trucks? i love the features. any others out there as good or better???

·
Registered
627 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
the factory tnr upgrade is the most popular around here. I was looking at the crutchfield.com catalog last night and there are several nav double din radios in there now and prices seem to be coming down.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tta89 thats a cool look. im wanting to do an ipod as well as a cd changer. i noticed you didnt have a cd player? u mentioned a 6 disk from an escalade i assume it installs in the little cubby in the center console? also whats this lux amp you mentioned?

·
Premium Member
20,556 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
man thats alot of reading i printed it to read again and again and again,,,,,well u know

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.