Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What do u think of the dyno sheets??

(Tried to put a pole together to see who wanted to see them, who didn't want to see them or who even cared to see them..... But it didn't work) Oops:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
sthornley;1572682; said:
What do u think of the dyno sheets??

(Tried to put a pole together to see who wanted to see them, who didn't want to see them or who even cared to see them..... But it didn't work) Oops:rolleyes:

im sure they might pop up at a later date but not any time soon

·
Registered
762 Posts
If they want to post them for all to see then thats pretty cool to see the numbers on paper but personally I dont care.

·
Registered
11,311 Posts
I did it for you sir.....!

If its not what you were thinking of Thorley, pm me and I'll fix it.

·
Registered
762 Posts
im first :)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Unit!! That will work!

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Nick do me a favor...that is if the origonal poster doesn't mind....add "it's keith's business, he will post it if/when he wants to" to the poll...

·
Registered
11,311 Posts
Kieth made it public to begin with so therefore, he made it everyone's business.

If Thornley wants it, I'll add it.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Keith made his numbers public...i was under the impression that he felt there was no need to post a dyno sheet to prove his numbers...the numbers should speak for themselves....so chage it to"no sheet needed...numbers speak for themselves"

·
Registered
762 Posts
Are we really going to get into this again?

·
Registered
11,311 Posts
Nope, we're not.

I personally could care less who made what #'s. I'm not in this for big numbers.

My opinion is neutral.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Go for Unit, do whatever u see fit! U are in charge:D I am with Unit on this, as I am neutral also, but apparently this is a hot topic, and I thought as many people that have been reading about this subject over the past week could express their opinion without stirring up a bee hives nest. By just voting we could get a general census of who really cares about the sheets. Results are not going to change sheet viewing, but it would be interesting to see how everyone feels. But like I said before, I personally could care less about dyno numbers...I like to see results on the track.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Really we have to have another thread about this:mad:
Keith said his truck will dyno again at Merchants open house let it be. He said he will show the numbers at that point.

Sorry no one can wait until June

Let the SOAP OPERA continue:D

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
joel6.0;1573213; said:
really we have to have another thread about this:mad:
This thread is accusation free!:d

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I really don't care if we ever see the dyno sheet. However, it's going to be all sorts of drama until they are posted.

If I had put my 6.5 on the rollers and gotten anything above 300 HP I would be faxing copies to the whole planet! :D

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
This thread should not have been started. If you wanted to see the sheet you should have been in danville, IN on the 27th at 10am and watch him run yourselves like some of us did. Then you could have seen the sheet yourself in person. Get over it, keith doesnt want to post it and isnt goin to anytime soon, thats his call its his sheet he put all the time and money into building that beast. I cant believe all the crap he is gettin for his accomplishments.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ColbyColorado04;1573327; said:
This thread should not have been started. If you wanted to see the sheet you should have been in danville, IN on the 27th at 10am and watch him run yourselves like some of us did. Then you could have seen the sheet yourself in person. Get over it, keith doesnt want to post it and isnt goin to anytime soon, thats his call its his sheet he put all the time and money into building that beast. I cant believe all the crap he is gettin for his accomplishments.
Get over what?? I could give 2 chits about nasty girl or the dyno sheets. No one on this thread is talking about if nasty did or did not put down the horsepower. This thread is to see who actually cares if they even see the sheets. As I posted earlier I know this thread will not affect Keith posting his numbers, I don't care.

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Keep kickin the horse.......it aint gonna help.......its dead.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.