Diesel Place banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
What's left to go to? I'm probably not going to Asland City. If it's Friday night, I've got plans hopefully 'till December. I'm in for Dickson for sure though.

im ready when yall are!!!! :D:D
You know what I mean man. I wanna see some LMM power before Christmas :D
What's left to go to? I'm probably not going to Asland City. If it's Friday night, I've got plans hopefully 'till December. I'm in for Dickson for sure though.
Well shoot, I needed to see if you could help need-be. Is friday night date night or ball night?
I see 2 pulls, 2 days at beans, and maybe a couple more GTG's in Ridgetop or around. Music city raceway on any available friday too.

Well shoot, I needed to see if you could help need-be. Is friday night date night or ball night?
I see 2 pulls, 2 days at beans, and maybe a couple more GTG's in Ridgetop or around. Music city raceway on any available friday too.
Yeah, it's football time again. This is the 1st I've seen anything of a Bean's event lately...what's up for them next? GTG's sound good as well.

Heard talk of a cumminsforum GTG there. And of course dec dyno day

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.