Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone here going to the next August blackout? If so, are you taking your vehicles? In a couple years, i might take my 6.2, and race some stock powerstrokes. I might also do the dyno, and try not to take last place. I am hoping for a bit over 200hp.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yeah, I'll be there next year. I'm not sure if there's going to be a dyno there next year or not though. If you want to get on a dyno for cheap try GCL diesel in Edmonton.

·
Registered
116 Posts
They had it on the same day as the pulls last year and I guess it was creating problems with guys who were supposed to pull but were in line for the dyno. Best bet would be to call Dennis at NADP. He'd be able to give you all of the details. 780-456-4498.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
I try every year....allways seems that for some reason or another I allways have to work. Id like to try pullin this year.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I'd like to try pullin too. I wish there were more pulls around Alberta. There certainly are enough rednecks to make it happen:D

I think a dyno would be good if they could split it up over two days. Catch the guys eliminated in the afternoon of the drags and the guys not pulling or done pulling the next. That is if they can get the dyno there for 2 days!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I was just reading that the dyno will be at the Blackout next year, it's just not going to be a competitive event. There will be a fee and whoever wants to can go dyno there trucks

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'll be there again, had a blast last year.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Whats the site or dates? If Im around Etown I wouldn't mind dragging.

No 4x4 for me though, i got a feeling I'm going to tear the front wheels off if I did a heavy duty launch haha.

I never figured there were this many members in edmonton. Nobody ever responds to my smoke signals haha...

·
Registered
13 Posts
i'l be there again his year i was in the burnout contest last year. lost in bracket racing because i didn't have time for practice run, so i didn't know how fast i'd be running.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts