Diesel Place banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so how far does the step hang down. I'm getting ready to order a pair and I want to make sure they will hang down far enough for my short a$$ legs to still be able to reach when I install my tires.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Not sure, thats a big lift. I think you can call N-Fab or send them an email. Are you going to have them paint it or are you going to have it done after shipping?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm going to just put them on for now, but when spring rolls around there coming back off and getting powder coated white.
Thanks for the pics, hopefully that will be enough, if not i'll just "move"the steps a little.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Truckdaddy did you have those coated or did they come that way?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Truckdaddy did you have those coated or did they come that way?

They are sprayed with linex. I have mine sprayed with rhino liner & love the look it gives them, and they are not nearly as slippery as they were before.

·
Registered
533 Posts
How well does the line-x compliment the black on the truck? ie. door handles, mirrors...ect

·
Registered
251 Posts
Check out the Go-Rhino bars, similiar to N-Fab. I am very happy with mine.

·
Registered
922 Posts
The GoRhino Dominator II's are available in polished stainless steel.

I did not realize Frontier made those types of steps, thanks for the info!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Do the NFab and GoRHino steps mount the same? GoRhino's appear to be less.

·
Registered
251 Posts
The Go-rhino steps mount different. The N-Fabs just mount to the chasis lip and the Go-rhino have seperate brackets that mount under the cab and to the chasis lip. My brother has the N-fab and he liked the way my Go-rhino's mounted better.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Yeah but for those of us that want the 3rd step for the bed, I think the go rhino's are out. Was just on their web site and I did not see the option for the 3rd bed step. Will check out the frontiers in a minute.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts