1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
It would help to tell us where you are.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Ahh.. He's a crackhead that I work with :)
Just trying to stir the pot..

He's one of those guys that post's stupid stuff on forum's just to try to make people mad..

No get out of here you pot stirring bastard.

And get a date :muahaha:

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Ahh.. He's a crackhead that I work with :)
Just trying to stir the pot..

He's one of those guys that post's stupid stuff on forum's just to try to make people mad..

No get out of here you pot stirring bastard.

And get a date :muahaha:
Who are you referring to?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I thought he was that guy driving a black camaro with little lights on the hood. (You remember.....the car was smarter than the guy.....)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It would help to tell us where you are.
Owen county Indiana. And seriously, I would like a new supplier. I'm paying $1.78 per gallon right now (1500 gallon tank).

Can you do better?

xghujftdu.`

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Do you own your tank?

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I'm not sure if this guy is serious or not, but I have mine contracted @ $1.31/gallon through a local dealer. Just have to do a bit of searching to find the good ones.:ro)

·
Registered
490 Posts
Best I can find is $1.88 here in Florida, but that is the drive in price.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I just bought 3000 gal of lp this morning. Had to pay $1.45/gal, that includes state tax. The last time I bought was June '05, paid $1.23. I only have about 300 gal left, and had to do something. I'm sure this is a poor time to buy, but even if it does go down, I doubt it will go down much. It could go up alot, however. So, this summer I'll watch all summer and try to buy more at its lowest.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts