Diesel Place banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The pillar mount I ordered from Diesel Manor for my 08' LMM shipped today. Just wanted to post this so anyone else who ordered one would know.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
They just charged my credit card today. What was your shipping date?? I am leaving this friday for a week and realy didnt want them sitting on my front porch for a week. Did you get a tracking number??

·
Registered
987 Posts
you guys be sure to post pics when you get them installed...im waiting to see how they look installed!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got a tracking number. It shipped today and I will have it Friday with UPS standard shipping. Not too far from New Hampshire to Maryland

·
Registered
128 Posts
X2 I wanna see them pics also!!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I want one for my Commander.........:(

·
Premium Member
2,969 Posts
Thanks for the info Dan..............I've been looking everywhere for a pillar mount for my LMM.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
anybody have pics yet?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have some pics but I don't know how to post them.

·
Registered
915 Posts
thanks for the info, I ordered mine today from David at Diesel Manor. Nice guy, it'll be here Friday. I will post pics.

Jody

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I posted pics in my garage. I can't figure out how to post them in the thread.

·
Registered
915 Posts
I posted pics in my garage. I can't figure out how to post them in the thread.
yeah, they won't let you direct link from the garage pics. You should be able to upload them from your computer directly though. Looks good!

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Looks good. How well did it fit?? Do you have the speaker?? I got the 3 pod with the speaker. It is sitting at my house now because I am in Colorado and wont be back for another week so I am hopeing it fits well.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If fit great. I did install the speaker. It is a whole new pillar, now a clip on cover like I have seen in the past. I really liked it because you don't have to drill the factory cover.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Dan, did you paint the pillar? If so, you got pics of the painted pod?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
No, I didn't paint it yet. I couldn't find the color.
Interesting. I just checked DM's website and noticed that they didn't have the titanium color.

I figured someone would have the color matched and have it in an aerosol can by now :think:

·
Registered
692 Posts

looks good:D

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Guess friday is a good day, I just got my tracking number and mine will be here soon. I have the dark pewter interior so mine might match pretty good without painting, we will see. Will put it in this weekend...

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Looks great. Now if someone would just make one for the Edge attitude...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts