Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so the title explains I did my first dpf delete on my 07.5 LMM. After long hours on the phone with quadzilla (no help). I used the thread on diesel place and removed the stock down pipe and converter, the stock dpf was next. So here goes. i wanted a system i could bolt back into place if i had to go to the stealership. First an 04 down-pipe and stock four bolt flange were used to get rid of the stock converter down pipe. then an 04 intermediate pipe was used in place of the stock dpf. a side note use the thread to remove the dpf first. I took the down pipe out and replaced it, then the dpf and replaced it so everything would bolt back into place, if not the down-pipe is about 3 " shorter. Also i was on the phone alot with quadzilla, Their product is great i cant say enough about it, however if you want customer service go somewhere else, quadzilla's is terrible. i found everything out on my own trial and error. But definitely remove the dpf and converter then run the program with the Internet download on it. My first tune was 70 hp no dpf and i love it, sounds like a diesel, smokes like a diesel and better yet i have a 90 hp and 110 hp tune to try out. Quadzilla has a great product and delivers on all it says but i was really POed when i would call and every time the lady would say "can i have a phone number so we can call you back" and then guess what, no call.

Just remember all info is for "off road use only" ;)

·
Registered
767 Posts
sorry to hear that. every time i call quad they were always helpful.. better luck next time

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
same here roark is always willing to help.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Wow thats too bad...glad to hear that you got everything working...so are you glad that you removed the dpf...i'm considering it...just ahven't gotten the moeny or the guts to do it yet..

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
It pisses me off to no end when I need help with a something and I don't get a call back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.