Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Guys,

My salesman said he'd call me when truck arrived....Delivery due end of this week.

Well, I had a "Feelin" today & called to check on the possibility of it being there anyway.

My salesman was OFF today & they checked & said it had been unloaded just 15 minutes before I called!!!!!

Well, my furry Pal & I went to check it all out. He hopped right into his spot in the backseat & laid down & got comfortable.....It passed the test!! I guess we'll keep it. It all hinged on Frasier being comfortable you know. (Frasier = My Pup)

He seeems to be happier with the Crew Cab because his rear windows go down further than the Tahoe's did.

Tomorrow, we go back and Pay for it & hopefully bring it to it's new home..... Tomorrow's forecast --SNOW for next 2 Days, go figure & I've got to go to stupid work Sat...No play time .

Well, that's the story so far. HOWARD did an Unbelievable job on this one! He put the little thing on a Transport the day before Thanksgiving & it got here in only 8 days!!!
Way to go Howard & Staff.

Thanks to all for support..
This is my 1'st new truck & wife says the last....

Thanks guys, Paul & Frasier, woof

2004 Chevy Silverado CC, SB, 4x4, LT, Duramax/Allison in Black.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey Paul!!....Congrats...Is it the LLY?...When will we see pictures?
.............Triffid

ps...Still can't sleep

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hope to Sleep tonight!!!!

She's parked in the driveway....
(no garage)
It is I do-believe an LB7. Eighth digit is a # 1.
Runs nice & smooooth & it's ,,,,well, It's Just PISSA!
Dern, I gotta work tomorrow
No play time for Paully....Snowing out Now so I suppose it's just as well. I'd be crawlin all around under it & stuff....

Sure hope your Ride arrives tomorrow so you can close those eyes for a piece....

I'm beginning to understand the ....."Beauty in the Beast"

Good nite for now & No worrries Mon, it's on the way.

Paul

1 - 4 of 4 Posts