Diesel Place banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Any of you guys interested in trading a diesel becuase Im downgrading to a gasser. Crew Cab 4x4 only. Let me know.
Let me get this straight, your getting rid of the diesel for a gasser if that is right how come:confused:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I mean trade I mean mine plus some change of course since gasser's are cheaper than dmax's. The reason Im downgrading is becuase I have a baby on the way and I dont really need a diesel anyways so why not to free up money?

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
When I mean trade I mean mine plus some change of course since gasser's are cheaper than dmax's. The reason Im downgrading is becuase I have a baby on the way and I dont really need a diesel anyways so why not to free up money?
\
Congrats on the new baby when he or she comes. Diesels have thier pros and cons just as gassers do I suppose. Anyway enjoy the new baby;)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Your definately thinking out side the box here. I have read your struggles selling the truck outright. Pretty creative to try to work a trade. Hope you can find someone willing to work a deal with you. Good luck with the truck and the new baby!

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Have you tried ebay? You might have luck there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.