1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
112 Posts
Looks nice and simple.What are the two switches and the button? for?I need to mount mine also.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Button's for my air horns, the middle switch is for the compressor and the front one is for my forward facing driving lights mounted on the backrack in the last pic. My rear floods are triggered off the cargo lamp button on the dash.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Looks good! Time to convert to a center console?! :)

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Another Western plow man :ro)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another Western plow man :ro)
3 years old and never broke a thing.....i have 3 meyers on other trucks-:t , every year i'm throwing money at em....i'm western for life now.:D

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good! Time to convert to a center console?! :)
I had the full console in my 02 and hated it, i also hated the pushbutton 4 wheel and wanted the floor shift this time....besides, i'm 24 years old...i need a console that can "flip up" when the women are in my rig;) :ro)

-mike.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
That 79-290 unlocked? I run the same radio. had it almost 10 years.

·
Registered
258 Posts
That looks nice, i will maybe try that in my truck, there isnt anywhere else to mount it with the six speed manuals. Looks like there might just be enough clearance there for trans shifter.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hi, nice job of mounting that. My dad has a cb radio mounted in his duramax also but it is in a differnt place, its close to where yours is but not quite. I will try to get you some pictures of it tomorrow. :)

·
Registered
291 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Looks good met my wife on the CB 28 years ago we talked back and forth too work for two years then meet for coffee one day it was all over after that here handle was classy lassy and still is.I still run more power then here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts