Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
05 c5500 8.1L swapped to a 08 LMM
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been working on my truck since ive bought it in 9/19 in Dallas for $3500.
Its come a long way but still has a long way to go. Building it to pull our tiny house and is my daily driver.
These pictures are before i got deep into the project ill post more if this thread gets going

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought another one a retired ambulance 2008 c4500 w/ LMM 6 SPEED ALLISON kellerman air ride and the nice grill.
Im going to rebuild my 05 c5500 with all the parts from the 08 c4500. Reason being my yellow one is 100% rust free, better GVW and double frame.
Dash, wiring, suspension, Engine transmission.
Also is a 05 so i can delete the LMM. 👍👍👍🤑🤑🤑
Time to find some $$$$

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What was with the propane setup? That was some hokie looking ****.
No Swanson's food delivery use these on all their home delivery trucks to get money from the EPA every year for being no emissions it actually runs really good and the motor was really clean after 200000 miles
@lmm2tow
I would like to make BBQ Smokers out of the tanks but haven't gotten around to it yet

·
Banned
37 Posts
No Swanson's food delivery use these on all their home delivery trucks to get money from the EPA every year for being no emissions it actually runs really good and the motor was really clean after 200000 miles
@lmm2tow
I would like to make BBQ Smokers out of the tanks but haven't gotten around to it yet
Ahh, now I get it. I missed the part about it being a swap from an 8.1L

1 - 9 of 9 Posts