Diesel Place banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'll be there Saturday afternoon. Bringing my little boy with me..I'll be the one in the CompD Sportswear.

Shep, I'll look for ya.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I recognize the wheels! did the killa get a new truck? What happened to DMAX Drifter w/ the hood stack?
Traded the 03 in on this one.

·
Gone but not forgotten member
11,313 Posts
What time? Shep I'll call you and probably Wideopen tomorrow morning to see

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I want to leave out around 3-330 to get there 4-430. I'm gonna get up around 9 in the morning to change my oil and clean 'er up a little unless it's gonna be nasty weather (no cleaning). One of the fun things I've learned from the handful of diesel events I've been to...It's big fun to watch everyone blow smoke on each other and raise hell coming in/going out of whatever event it is. Inside there's about 10-20 vendors and $?.?? beer at this pull. We can wiegh our options as far as weather.

If anyone went tonite, tell us about it. I personally want to know how the Tennesseee Trax and Living a Dream tractors did...and WHAT ABOUT THE TRUCKS? Oh, and how much is the beer!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Went tothe pull last night for a while. the blue "POWERSTROKELESS" Ford won the truck class last night. don't remember the rest of the lineup. sorry:(. didn't pay much attention to the tractor classes, they aren't as appealing without the big towers of smoke:D. Goin again tonight though:ro). leavin town bout 4 today, hope to be there round 5. I'll have on a Park City Fire Rescue Shirt and hat. i'll look for ya'll but probably need some help. lol

·
11,313 Posts
well, i was planning on getting there a little sooner but ok. any chance at buying tickets at the door ?

·
11,313 Posts
Site said tickets will be available at the door. Good to hear about the vendors row; I haven't bought anything in a day or two!

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Sorry we missed you guys. We were at the GMS boost most time we were there (next to Turbonetics). Good time overall and not a bad trip, except sitting at the church an 1/8 mile from the pull with 2 cops behind us:eek:.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Sorry we missed you guys. We were at the GMS boost most time we were there (next to Turbonetics). Good time overall and not a bad trip, except sitting at the church an 1/8 mile from the pull with 2 cops behind us:eek:.
Maybe we'll get together another time. Most of the TN guys on here were to the side of the sand pile.

Have you seen any DMAX that can hang with the Cummins that pulled? Is Climax on that level?

·
Registered
590 Posts
How did the smoke Tube hold up there ???? herd there was some issues with it My Hat goes off to the Red Pro Stock Tractors finally starting to get around the pile of green stuff. Make sure you guys check out Southern IL Shootout and the 1st Keystone Nationals

·
Registered
290 Posts
Tube held up Ok . Pulls went well into the night, I hade to make an exit sooner than I ment to , due to my little boy deciding it was nap time. Sorry If I missed anyone.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Tube held up Ok . Pulls went well into the night, I hade to make an exit sooner than I ment to , due to my little boy deciding it was nap time. Sorry If I missed anyone.
If you were wearing the Comp D sweatshirt, we met when you were talking to Dunbar.

Ed

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
The alcohol tractors in the afternoon were not that great, mostly because the sled was not set up very well for them. It needed more weight on the pan when they started so they didn't do a 180 ft burnout on a 250ft track. The night hook was much better.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts