Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.southernmotorsports.net/
Indoor pull in Murfreesboro. I went last year and it wasn't bad. It's not Louisville, but it does break up the monotiny of very little pulling over the winter. I wouldn't mind pulling, but I don't see the "street truck" rules, only super stock and pro stock. Kind of need a invitation too, I guess.
Session #3:
Saturday Night, 7:00p.m. Jan. 12, 2008 CST
FINALS, ALL CLASSES...

plus,
6,000 lb Super Street Trucks (gas???)
8,000 lb SS Diesel Trucks

·
Registered
590 Posts
Herd from a few of the Badger State Tractor Guys they might come on down and put on good show in the Super Farm Tractor Class

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Herd from a few of the Badger State Tractor Guys they might come on down and put on good show in the Super Farm Tractor Class
We need to meet up if ya'll come down here!

·
Registered
590 Posts
I just go to watch my self i dont like to shed weight of my Open Super stock to run with those lights that they are running. Got a month old baby @ home so not sure yet on making it down there

·
Registered
327 Posts
Its three minutes from my house. Its at the MTSU riding arena.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
http://www.southernmotorsports.net/
Indoor pull in Murfreesboro. I went last year and it wasn't bad. It's not Louisville, but it does break up the monotiny of very little pulling over the winter. I wouldn't mind pulling, but I don't see the "street truck" rules, only super stock and pro stock. Kind of need a invitation too, I guess.
Session #3:
Saturday Night, 7:00p.m. Jan. 12, 2008 CST
FINALS, ALL CLASSES...
plus,
6,000 lb Super Street Trucks (gas???)
8,000 lb SS Diesel Trucks
Me and Importkilla are coming down for the 2 Saturday shows. Our buddy is one of the sponsors - GMS.

Ed

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Me and Importkilla are coming down for the 2 Saturday shows. Our buddy is one of the sponsors - GMS.

Ed
Friggin' sweet!!! Well I definately hope ya'll are pullin', but if you're only spectatin' I would like to meet ya'll anyhow. Both of you have trucks that I 1st took notice to when I first got on here.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Friggin' sweet!!! Well I definately hope ya'll are pullin', but if you're only spectatin' I would like to meet ya'll anyhow. Both of you have trucks that I 1st took notice to when I first got on here.
Thanks for the compliment.

We're not pulling. We're building a regular cab for 2.6. Even if it were ready, might be a little out gunned by the Mod guys.:rolleyes:

We'll definitely try to meet up with you and any other DP members there.

Ed

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Hope to make it down for Fri. and Sat. The show is usually a good one - plus I'm having withdrawls. :D

C-ya

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is there a good water hole 'round this place? Is there any real reason (campus police, etc.) we can't bring a cooler full to the parking area and hang out if it ain't too cold?

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Where is everyone staying (or are you local)? We'll be at the Doubletree.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Anyone have a idea about how far south from Cincinnati, Oh. Thanks...

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Anyone have a idea about how far south from Cincinnati, Oh. Thanks...
Somewhere between 5 and 6 hours I'm guessing.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Help = Beer

Where is everyone staying (or are you local)? We'll be at the Doubletree.
I live just over an hour away so I'm driving...unless "impaired."

Do any of ya'll know how to hook up/already hooked up a fingers stick? I just wanna make sure I do it right and will bring it Saturday. Help will be appreciated and rewarded in beer!

·
Gone but not forgotten member
11,313 Posts
best bet is to print off instructions from the DIY section. I don't know if we want to do it in the parking lot while "impared" , Which I can't say i've turned down the location or condition while doing other things.
I never did get any tickets so I guess I'll cheer things on from the outside unless I can get some down there.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I saw an Ext Cab/Long bed Cummins (Green or Gray/Silver) with the smoke stack hooked up being trailered thru Nashville in rush hour yesterday. Also had a JD Gator on the back.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 35 Posts