Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know (ballpark figure) the price on one of the Monroe Truck Equip. conversions? Whattaya do- buy the truck and then contract with Monroe to do the conversion or do you just buy the converted truck directly from them? -thanks

http://www.countryhay.com/SEMA/GM/Edited by: Zip from Tenn

·
Registered
26 Posts
Zip

I live only a few miles from the GM factory and the Monroe upfitting location. The ones with the pickup box and the versahauler bed msrp is $50-60k. With rebates and discount you should be able to get into the high $40's.Chassis alone would be $38k.

A dealer again a few miles from me has approx. 50 of them on their lot mainly 03's,plain chassis or already upfitted.

What you could do is order your chassis from your favorite dealer when it is done at the factory the deliver them(called ship thru) to Monroe for your upfitting. Be sure and get the air ride and air ride seats! If you have any other ???'s contact me at: [email protected]Edited by: coach

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Mav. Saw your pics of JK's truck on the dyno. Man, you get around.

Might be the computer I'm using here at work- but I can't access the link. I'll scoot over to TDP and look. I usually follow most of your posts anyway, so I might have checked it out already. Always worth a 2nd look tho-
dang- the more I look at this emoticon thing, the more it LOOKS JUST LIKE ME! Well, anyway---Zip.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I saw one the other night like the one in the dieselpage link Maverick posted, along with two crew cab & chassis trucks on a flatbed at the truck stop. Pretty neat if you want some really big heavy duty truck. My 2500HD CC is big enough for me.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Folks,

I bought a 04 Kodiac last month, trading out of obselete SUV (Yukon XL) and into up to date P/U.

Stats: Crew, Dura/Ally, most options except stupid leather and carpet. No SAT radio either I like CD's, etc. Sticker $54,525, OTD price $52,355.

I absoultey love this beast, best truck I have ever driven. Wish I would have got air susp
. Did get air seats though and helps

·
Registered
1 Posts
I picked up an Topkick from the dealer in Flint that has the 50 trucks on the lot. It is an '03 crew cab with 2000 miles. It has most of the chassis RPOs and all but the generator and air rear suspension options from the body builder. The body is all aluminum and powder coat paint not--steel spray painted like the MTE versahauler It has good lockable 7 storage boxes. The sticker was $69,000+ and the price was $54,000+. The dealer was very good in getting the right type of 5th wheel hitch I needed.

The truck is beautiful and I can spit on those H2s. Here is the website pic:

www.utilitybodywerks.com/Gallery/g2.php

·
Registered
404 Posts
I needed a new truck could not go with on all done so just bought a C4500 84"CA and have made my own so far truck and bed I have only spent $32,000.00 on a 2003 regular single cab.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts