Diesel Place banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lying: it's funny i keep hearing stories of better mpg's after a programer is installed. 02 6.6 lb7. 15-16 stock. after edge/attitude. 5" silverline, and trueflow intake. 14-15 mpg's on #1 for mpg's. low boost fuel is turned all the way down!!!!! this is when i baby the truck. i have about 2000 miles on new injectors. yes they are a stock replacement. i have never seen a 3/4 ton truck get 20 mpg's. why does edge claim to give better mpg's. what am i doing wrong. i had the same results with an 01 fpsd and bullydog everything.

·
Registered
294 Posts
002tallymax;1584302; said:
:lying: it's funny i keep hearing stories of better mpg's after a programer is installed. 02 6.6 lb7. 15-16 stock. after edge/attitude. 5" silverline, and trueflow intake. 14-15 mpg's on #1 for mpg's. low boost fuel is turned all the way down!!!!! this is when i baby the truck. i have about 2000 miles on new injectors. yes they are a stock replacement. i have never seen a 3/4 ton truck get 20 mpg's. why does edge claim to give better mpg's. what am i doing wrong. i had the same results with an 01 fpsd and bullydog everything.

Highway I consitantly get 21, city 18 if i stay out of it. I leave my edge on level 3 with low boost all the way up, check out my other mods, they've all helped with my fuel economy....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts