Diesel Place banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I can piss 47 feet into a 25 MPH headwind!!

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
That POS that's selling this garbage should be put behind bars.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Hahaha. One of the guys who is a partner in this company was my spanish tutor in 9th grade. he gave me a package of those "CAPS" to test out in my duramax. It did help alittle maybe 1 to 2 MPG more.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Ok sense supa dexta says its impossibe i guess it is. Sorry fellas im a dumbass acording to sd

·
Registered
362 Posts
I'm not calling you a dumb ass, but I'm all ears on how you could properly test a 1-2mpg difference.. You know yourself you'll get more change then that, just from one tank to the next, without adding any magic beans.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
why don't you try it and let us know if it really works! it can't hurt anything but a few dollars for a real test.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
why don't you try it and let us know if it really works! it can't hurt anything but a few dollars for a real test.

Because I don't want to try it. Read my original post. I don't believe it will work. I have a reason for my questions & that's why I asked. I'm looking for personal experiances with this product.

·
Registered
126 Posts
i tried something similar to it a few years ago with my car ( 2000 pontiac sunfire) and i saw about 4-5 mpg gain after i had used the pills for about 2 weeks my dad had tried them on his cummins and he did not notice anything out of the ordinary with them. the ones i had were suppose to coat the valves and stuff in a lubricant coating to allow them to move more freely or some crap like that.. it worked a little but when i figured out the cost to buy them over the savings it didnt add up. the first bottle i got with them was given to me by the sales guy( he claimed a $200 value) and he said that if he could make a believer out of me that that i would have to tell my friends.. i have yet to tell anyone

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.