Diesel Place banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on the Medium Duty forum. I check this froum daily due to my Chevorlet C5500. You've shared and given me great information. But its time to move on. I've resently seen a trend lately into finding places to service my MDT and hearing horror stories about obtaining parts. Our MDT has been great and very little touble, but I beleive as time goes on I will get worst and lesson the value of our now MDT. So today I dropped off our MDT we us to tow our large 5th wheel RV with as we fulltime to have the hitch, switches and brake controler traded out. Our new to us (used truck) will be a 2L Custom Truck 4400 International 530 with 6 speed 3000 Alison, with complete air (brakes, chassie, cab, etc. . .). Didn't know a truck could ride so good and wife loves it.

Once again thanks, good luck, and see you down the road.

"Happy Trails"
Chietneon

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Thanks for being part of the group and your contribution to it as well. One last request, if you wouldn't mind posting a photo of your new ride, the International. Would love to see a pic of it. Also, how many miles did it have on it when you bought it?

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
X2 Sorry to see ya go. And yes I was going to ask too....Pics of the new ride please

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Howdy!

Picture of the new to us TV. We left yesterday just west of Ft Worth, TX and drove to Baton Rouge, LA. What a differance in the ride and power of the new TV. Averaged 8 mpg towing 19,000 plus pounds which is better than than the C5500. Tired but don't feel beat up or stressed out like I did on long drives with the C5500.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Nice!!! What does it weight?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.