Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there's quite a difference in climate I'm just wondering if there's anything I need to know/change with the truck.

Thanks.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Welcome to FL. I am just 1 hour from ya. Just don't be like some people down here, I see tons of D maxes running with their winter covers on, it's pretty fun to see the people driving them. I guess it's got one heck of a cooling system to handle the FL heat and winter covers. Anyway welcome, I see you have some work done, you should check out the midnight drags in orland for some fun rice buring.

Lenny

·
Registered
285 Posts
Smart we forgot to tell him , get your windows TINTED ASAP. And just like the ronco electric steamer, your AC is set it and forget it. Don't worry about the off switch, it'll run full blast.

·
Registered
106 Posts
hello MonteCarlo31&all

1st thing we do when we get new trucks.. windows get
tinted 2 hours after we get the truck ASAP .. AC on all year round Never use Heat mode<smile>

From steve
Fleet

·
Registered
490 Posts
Hey, I MIGHT be moving to the Gaineville area, will know later on this week. Anybody from that area? Seems to be cool there now.

Speaking of winter covers, I don't think I'll ever use mine, here in Ohio, unless it gets below 10 or so. Usually when it does, it only lasts for a day or two.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Moved from MI to FL...

Gee, how are you gonna do without the 4 months of slush, sleet and muck... and don't forget the absolute worst condition roads in the entire country... oh the list could go on

1 - 9 of 9 Posts