Diesel Place banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
SOLID COLORS PLEASE, prefererably one that isn't a blinding neon one, like someone else has around here :D

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
ryanesar;1544984; said:
I'd like to add guages to the truck. Where is the normal place to tap for the EGT guage and boost guage?
Boost fitting gets tapped into upper intake plenum, since your engine is out, go to FAQ thread read the post there for a pre turbo mount for EGT in the exhaust manifold chamber just below where the turbo sits

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
Pretty much any gauge used on a gasser will work on Diesel, get a guage as close to expected operating range as possibly, it's scaling will be more representative to what is actually happining, IE I run a 0-15 boost gauge, vs a 0-30 some run, I don't run above 15 psi boost so why monitor it up there and lose accuracy in 0-12 range I run at.

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
CanadianDiesel;1543810; said:
blinding neon is a solid color, just not here lol.

My comment was directed to certain members of our happy little bunch that have a full neon crayola box engine color scheme, :D and try to use them all at same time

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.