Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if the motoblue dual exhaust for my 2006 lbz is they way to go or not seems to be pretty cheap do any of the sponsors carry this brand thanks

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
ckjuice,

Floks here have used them and they OK, it has an empty hollow can muffler (no Packing) that can set up the dreaded drone that folks don't like etc. Check otu the MBRP duals in aluminized, they cost a little more but they have a packed muffler ands sound great etc. Call us if you have any questions etc we'll be glad to help you.

Mark @ DPPI

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
Mark is correct..I purchased the Motoblue system a while back and it did have the drone. I thought it was normal until I got my MBRP and had no drone.

On a side note...the place you are thinking of purchasing from has horrible customer service so beware. Its easier to pay a little more for good service these days.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I just put on a single 4" from MotoBlue and have a totally diff experience than everyone else I guess.I was confused while putting it on and called up and they put me right to tech to help, they were very easy people to deal with.I really do like my exhaust and have no drone, but I also dont ride around with no radio or any other noise all day.Also the muffler I got said Flo Pro on it, so you can probally search for them and see if there is a price diff, very heavy muffler as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.