Diesel Place banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking at a 04 GMC Crew 1500 4x4. How can I get 35's under it? I know about the tbars and all that. If I did get I dont wanna put a 6" lift on it too much. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Yep, run green keys with cranked bars, take the rear 2" block out in favor of a 4", and install a 3" body lift. Then you might need some minor trimming on the front valence, but it'll work. If you don't want a suspension lift, this is the cheap/easy route.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
1500 has to be lifted min. 6"... cranking bars MIGHT get you 33's... MUST use 17" wheels, 16" rubs on brake caliper

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
have a friend with a 6" and 35"s no rubs looks good

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
My buddy has a 3" bl, keys, and blocks and it doesn't run on 16X8's as described above.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I'm gunna agree with onetall96. You can put them on with a 3" body, blocks and a crank. It might rub a bit, but will work. I would stick with a 8" wide rim, I have seen it done on 10" wide, but it rubs to much to be worth it.

·
Banned
127 Posts
you will be able to fit 315's, but the valance may require trimming, but the will fit, trust me

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have an '02 1500HD and I am running 35x13.50's on a set of 20x9 with 5" of backspacing. I put the Rancho 2-4" kit on it. PN-6550. It was a breeze to install and it rides great.

If you put keys or crank the bars up you will not like the ride. I tried it to clear a set of 315x70r17's and it was like riding in a log wagon. Yes it is cheaper, but like they always say..you get what you pay for.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts