Diesel Place banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm addicted. I bought it from JP Customs in Fulshear, TX which is about an hour from me. I was just gonna buy a painted handle and bezel, but I wanted it to match my door handles and being that Escalades didn't have tailgates, GM doesn't offer a matching handle/bezel. Of course, since the company who manufactures it (Grippin) is the only one who does, its pricey. $180 + tax. Anyhow, it was expensive but I had to have it. So let me know what you think. Thanks.

·
Registered
874 Posts

·
Bac To The Future
23,029 Posts
It looks good. Is it a billet handle or chromed plastic?

Don't worry about what we all think. I'm sure we've all burned $180 on something before....:rolleyes: Right Wasted? ):h

·
Banned
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is pricey no doubt, but I had to have it as no one else makes one. The handle/arms are billet aluminum and the handle is chromed. Both have to be replaced as the stock plastic handle and arms are both one piece.

·
Bac To The Future
23,029 Posts
if they are billet pieces, then $180 is reasonable.

·
Registered
874 Posts
It looks good. Is it a billet handle or chromed plastic?

Don't worry about what we all think. I'm sure we've all burned $180 on something before....:rolleyes: Right Wasted? ):h
It's not *so* bad if it's billet.

Bacon, does spending 2 bills on strippers count??? :lol: :eek:

·
Bac To The Future
23,029 Posts
Bacon, does spending 2 bills on strippers count??? :lol: :eek:
Yep....there's the biggest waste of money known to man....

At least he got something for his $180.

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
I think it looks sweeeet!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Sweeeet looking, A little pricey but knowing you're one of a few.....priceless!!!:ro)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Yep....there's the biggest waste of money known to man....

At least he got something for his $180.
If he paid 2 bills for a stripper I say he got something for his money, BLUE BALLS

·
Bac To The Future
23,029 Posts
:funnypost .

·
Registered
874 Posts
If he paid 2 bills for a stripper I say he got something for his money, BLUE BALLS
LMAO, I was gonna say that, but decided against it!

Tom, you ARE coming out on the town with us at the next dyno day we attend :beerchug: :naughty:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts