Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd been planning to buy some Catch-All floor mats, but it appears that they haven't yet come out with a set that works with the 2500HD with the Allison transmission.

Anyone know of other molded (and carpeted) floor mats that fit our trucks?

..foop

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I'v got Huskeys and they fit, pics in my "garage"

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm... I wonder why on the Stylin' Concepts site it says this:

Item No: 630755
Color/Finish: Charcoal
Fits:
  • 03 & up Chevrolet Silverado - Without 4wd Floor Shifter - Ext. Cab
    Does Not Fit Models With Allison Transmission
That's the case for all regular and extended cab models. They don't make the disclaimer on crew cab.

..foop

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
I have catch all's in mine, Allison trans should make no difference at all, all the cabs are the same inside.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I've got WeatherTech's, but they're not carpeted.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Hmm... I wonder why on the Stylin' Concepts site it says this:

Item No: 630755
Color/Finish: Charcoal
Fits:
  • 03 & up Chevrolet Silverado - Without 4wd Floor Shifter - Ext. Cab
    Does Not Fit Models With Allison Transmission
That's the case for all regular and extended cab models. They don't make the disclaimer on crew cab.

..foop

The only thing that I can think of is that it is 1) a misprint and 2) the center hump mat will not fit in a truck with a floor shifter for the 4wd.

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
its a typo. All the GMT-800 trucks have the exact same floor pan.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I got the dealership to order carpeted floor mats for my truck. They ordered the ones that fit an avalanche. The body style is identical inside. The dealer stated that the only type of floor mat that can be ordered specificly for the hd are the heavy duty vinlye ones that came with mine. But the avalanche ones fit perfectly.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Husky tray floor mats are working well for me. They contain the melted snow and slop that gets tracked in this time of year. I keep the heat on the floor and air flowing and that helps keep them dry as well. rarely do I have to dump water out of them and carpet stays clean and dry.
Richard

·
Registered
370 Posts
xtreme catch all's in my 05, great product!!

·
Registered
824 Posts
I also have the Husky liners...works well and is molded to the shape of the floor. For excess snow and crap, I just throw on a small "pant saver" style mat to catch to water...'cause I'm lazy, I find it's easier to remove to drain and also to hose off at the car wash than the liner.

·
Registered
825 Posts
I never liked the Husky Liners. I have the Xtreme Catch-All one piece mat and it's perfect. Takes a serious beating, and because it's one piece, it cannot go anywhere.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
But the Husky and Xtreme Catch-All liners aren't carpeted, are they?

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I went to the dealer and got some all rubber mats that were soft, about 3/4 inch deep with the Chevy bow tie in it and they were as cheap as anything else I looked and and they lay on the floor reall good and tight

Phillip
03 DA, I luv my truck

·
Registered
9,606 Posts

·
Registered
11,311 Posts
I want some with GMC emblems on them. Cant seem to find any. They all have friggen bow ties on'em.

·
Registered
825 Posts
But the Husky and Xtreme Catch-All liners aren't carpeted, are they?
The Xtreme Catch-All liners are available in a durable carpetted finish, or in the very durable rubberized finish. My buddy has the carpet ones and I have the rubber. Get the rubber ones.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts