Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone installed one yet? What are your impressions?

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
??? never heard of it. Where can I check em out?

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
where and how can you get them, do they have a site to look at them ,

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I'm ordering mine this week.

·
Registered
648 Posts
where and how can you get them, do they have a site to look at them ,

Well I could tell ya but then I'd have ta kill ya :lol: . On a more serious note, Opie (Opz01) can probably take pictures of the one on his truck. If not I'll be putting one on a truck in a couple weeks as well.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Don't type MITUSA Lift pumps into google. You don't get anything related to lift pumps.:lol:

·
Registered
234 Posts
lmao,,:D I tried, and it brought a little more than a lift pump up!!:eek: :D
You sir are correct as it is also a very valuable technique!

Actually, I happened to be watching the news when I named it. The topic being discussed was that the US trade gap hit an all time high. And being that every part of this pump system just happened to be made in the States. Why not just call it "MITUSA". (Made In The U S A)
There are future reasons why no one has (The few the proud.:lol: )
spoken of or released pics of this quite simple mechanical fuel system.
Idaho CTD, ZR1160 and Mike L. will be the first ones that will have them to take pics of installed.

Opie

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Can't wait to see some pics and technical info on this! Hopefully this will make up for the short comings of the CP3 and support some serious horse power.

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
So this is just another worthless BS thread started to create hype over something that is too top secret to show pictures of??? :blahblah:

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
So this is just another worthless BS thread started to create hype over something that is too top secret to show pictures of??? :blahblah:
Feeling left out? When I get mine installed I send you a pic.:) I assume from the above post Opie doesn't have a problem with that.

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
No, If you paid any attention over the lift pump posts (older ones) you would find the information in there. Or in chat.

Take your :blahblah: jabs somewhere else.

I guess the pics might be as elusive as the Twins that don't exist too:lol:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Feeling left out? When I get mine installed I send you a pic.:) I assume from the above post Opie doesn't have a problem with that.
No problems with me, I would actually appriciate that. When you get it installed please post it here for all to see.

It isn't secret at all as it is now for sale. On my truck there are other things in the works in the backround of the Mitusa system right now. However, I could take a picture of it after this weekend. Also I can post a pic tomarrow morning of the entire system laid out but not in the truck. Would that make this thread less worthless Mr. Kennedy?

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
No problems with me, I would actually appriciate that. When you get it installed please post it here for all to see.

It isn't secret at all as it is now for sale. On my truck there are other things in the works in the backround of the Mitusa system right now. However, I could take a picture of it after this weekend. Also I can post a pic tomarrow morning of the entire system laid out but not in the truck. Would that make this thread less worthless Mr. Kennedy?
No but it would make it meaning full :rolleyes:

I mean really some technical data as someone took the time to post information,with no follow up.BUT What has ONLY came forward is gibberish.What is the point?

So to me the :blahblah: fits nicely!

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No but it would make it meaning full :rolleyes:

So to me the :blahblah: fits nicely!
:rolleyes:

Mechanical Pumps. Volume and pressure increases with higher RPMS and demand.

Electric Pumps. Volume and pressure decreases as rpms and demand rises.

Durability. Mechanical VS Electric. Hydraulic motor VS Electric motor.

·
Registered
234 Posts
What is it you want to know?
Nothing technical about it really. It is driven off of the engine by a synchronous belt. ( I recommend changing the belt every three years.) It comes with two belts one for the system and on for the glovebox.
As rpms increase so does flow. The system uses a bypass regulator so it is adjustable from 2 to 100 psi. It comes preset at 16 psi. It is very very simple in construction as I stayed very focused at keeping cost down. Several have scene it in my truck as it came into being after getting the twins.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Please keep questions in regards to the system/theory and not sales I didn't post on this thread for any other reason. I am more than happy to share pics and info about the way the system works.

1 - 20 of 233 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.