Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where did the UNI conclusion thread go?

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
I deleted it.

Too many people thought my JOKE (sarcasm) was a true story and I just made up the whole UNI fiasco.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still want to know did the Pres of the company do the stand up thing and give you your money back? Edited by: John R

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
They did nothing ,yet .... He the Prez never called PC to resolze the issue ....

Mac

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I missed PC at the L.A. get together I got there late. I was probably fortunate, if he would have stayed longer I am sure an asteroid would have struck the gathering.

just kidding PC. Do you have this much trouble with your guns? I have a shop not to far from you.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
You know the prez could have resolved this issue easilly.
An offer for a new filter or the return of $41.00 would have diffused the situation. Business is Business and the bad press cost way more than $41.00 dollars. PC Im sorry you had a problem. I know some here would say it was the principal of it and yes your right(each of the had their own issues with it but look who lost big in the end.......UNI) Sometimes as a business owner you just have to see the big picture and suck it up.......$41.00 retail (maybee $10.00 cost) would have been the right choice............Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts