Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
don't know how i missed it
, but if any one start it up again i'm in.

and i was going to have Mac put it in

·
Registered
600 Posts
I also missed the last GB and I am willing to organize the next. I will contact Nicktane for information and hopefully have the minimum participants ASAP.

So far:
RMAXED 2fast2

Let me know if you are interested.

Jim

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'll be # 1 if were counting

·
Registered
275 Posts
count me in also....

·
Registered
600 Posts
So we have 3 so far. In communication with nicktane, I think it will take a minimum of 20 to get discounted pricing, and I believe the previous GB is still shipping, so it might be a while before this one gets off the ground. Plenty of time to round up willing participants and start saving our loose change!

Or, for those who can't wait, order individually now.

Jim

·
Registered
275 Posts
How much $ were they on the past GB?

·
Registered
909 Posts
The first group buy was hampered by holiday travel. Hopefuly this group buy will be quicker.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Let's get the word out in the other discussion sections. If we're going to get a minimum of 20 participants, it will take some "word of mouth."

Jim

·
Registered
78 Posts
You can count me in....As soon as I get a new injector from the dealer.

Justin

·
Registered
125 Posts
Depending on the savings, I could be in (I'm ready to buy one now, but if the savings makes it worthwhile, I'll wait til we get 20 guys together)

Chris in NC

·
Registered
600 Posts
OK, at this point we already have 6 people interested, counting myself. We need a minimum of 20, from my conversation with Nicktane. I will try to get details on pricing although he said he really didn't want to run another GB before spring, since they are still finishing the previous one. If we rounded up 20 people who put their money up, I think we could get this one going. Again, I would suggest that if you can't wait, you should buy independent of the GB.

I'll post any details as I learn them.

Jim

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Count me in!

·
Registered
34 Posts
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="on">
<T>
<TR height="100%" width="100%" UNABLE="on">
<TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">Me too</TD></TR>
<TR UNABLE="on" hb_tag="1">
<TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="on">
<DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

·
Registered
600 Posts
Looks like we're almost halfway there already! Spred the word.

Jim

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I count 11 so far correct if i'm wrong, it's going fast now

WE NEED 9 MORE, ANY MORE OUT THERE!Edited by: RUMAXED

·
Registered
600 Posts
Yes, I count 11, too.

I emailed nicktane for more details about pricing, etc, but haven't heard back yet. Maybe I'll put another bug in his email box...

So far we have:

RUMAXED

2fast2

Silvermax

RedWSO

juicemac 78

NC Max

Cdhd2001

Unitsup

Rarebu M-80

Diesel Nub

turboost

We'll need at least another 9 people. And if anyone on this list is having second thoughts or wants his name off our list, please speak up. I know the way this will work -- we will have to collect all the money first and send it in one lump sum, and then the units will ship once the GB is completely paid for. This is assuming that nicktane will even grant us a GB so soon when he originally said he didn't expect another one until spring or summer. Of course money talks and bs walks, so if we can get at least 20 seriously interested folks signed up, I am hopeful we can convince him otherwise. Then again, maybe if we get 40, we'll get an even better price, so get the word out.

Jim

1 - 20 of 142 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.