Diesel Place banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm willing to put mirrors with turn signal on my truck. As far as I can see, stock mirrors for 88-98 C/K 1500 do not exist with turn signal (red arrow).
If I'm correct, this setup does exist starting from 99 pattern.

So, any of you know if a 99 mirror should fit a 96? or, someone already tried to pull out the glass from a stock 88-98 mirror and replace it?
If there is a way of pulling it, I should then be able to install a led arrow on the backside of the glass and then réinstall the all thing with turn signal inside mirror !!!:D

·
Registered
254 Posts
I had asked in the exterior forum the other day about the 06 camper mirrors and anything 99 except the models the carry over like burbs and 3500 will have newer mirrors.

Ryan

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Hi,

I'm willing to put mirrors with turn signal on my truck. As far as I can see, stock mirrors for 88-98 C/K 1500 do not exist with turn signal (red arrow).
If I'm correct, this setup does exist starting from 99 pattern.

So, any of you know if a 99 mirror should fit a 96? or, someone already tried to pull out the glass from a stock 88-98 mirror and replace it?
If there is a way of pulling it, I should then be able to install a led arrow on the backside of the glass and then réinstall the all thing with turn signal inside mirror !!!:D

THERE are mirrors with turn signals for the stock ones. Have a look here :

http://www.kwmuth.com/products/kits/220-0235.htm

Cu,
Sven

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey thanks Sven. I went to the site and saw too the Wide Angle Signal
Mirror® assembly. Terrific!

Thanks!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts