Premium Member
9,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now they've got all kinds of names....

MRE's
Rat Packs
IMP's
or any other name you can think of.

list your favourite(least hated) entree and style/country providing the meal pack.

Personally I loved the frank'n'beans IMP's from the canadian forces when on exercise with cadets...and I was a rare breed that enjoyed the bread and thus was never hungry...everyone threw their bread out and went hungry, meanwhile I was munching all day long...I'd rather be plugged up a bit then having the runs and feeling like crap all day with nothing to eat.

and I understand it compares none to those in combat dealing with rat packs for months on end...just my little beginner story.

·
Premium Member
9,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would have thought there'd be more response to this....the omelette with ham is good, not sure if we've had the same one but ours is good

·
Premium Member
9,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
that maple pork patty is the bomb....I try to get that one whenever I'm eating MRE's for breakfast. The mexican rice side is shite, but the potato cheddar soup is good, cold, hot, warm, frozen....just slurp it down and move on

·
Premium Member
9,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I need to check the expirations on my MRE's....I've got a couple cases in the garage lol! forgot about this thread

Reactions: TiredFarmer
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.