Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Recieved The New Cooler, Holy S**t This Thing Is Bad.
This Is How It Should Be From The Factory, Will Post Pics Soon Of The Difference And The Install, Every Duramax-allison Should Have One Of These. Nice Work Mike!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Mike L. Cooler

Just Recieved The New Cooler, Holy S**t This Thing Is Bad.
This Is How It Should Be From The Factory. Every Duramax-allison Should Have One Of These. Nice Work Mike!
:exactly:

·
Registered
272 Posts
where can I get one. The cooler on my LBZ looks smaller than on my old LB7.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I put my MikeL cooler on about a weak ago. It sure does look a lot better than the stocker. Installation was also easy. I'm not really sure how well it works though, because in the winter the stocker worked just fine for me. The real test will come this summer.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I'm thinking of picking one up before this summer's towing season begins. I wonder if you can barter for one with sheep??!! ):h

·
Registered
272 Posts
My new LBZ cooler is being made right now by Setrab. Testing will start in a couple of weeks.
mike
let me know if you need a test bed. I do some heavy hauling now and then. would be interested in upgrading the cooling system for the tranny.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Mike,
Two questions: one, how much, Two, is it different then the one Suncoast is advertising?? Thanks, Dave

·
Registered
14,320 Posts
Mike,
Two questions: one, how much, Two, is it different then the one Suncoast is advertising?? Thanks, Dave
I don't know how much yet because it is not done. SC carrys the '01 to '05 cooler but it will not fit the '06. I will report more on it with pictures in a couple of weeks. Thiscooler will go much quicker than the last one. Seems I have more clout now.
mike

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
I don't know how much yet because it is not done. SC carrys the '01 to '05 cooler but it will not fit the '06. I will report more on it with pictures in a couple of weeks. Thiscooler will go much quicker than the last one. Seems I have more clout now.
mike
Threaten them with the woolies and they will bow down.:D

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
how much for the lly cooler?

·
Registered
1,549 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
If it is anywhere as great as the LB7, it will be an a$$ kicker.

Have mine, and has lowered the "average" temp significantly while towing.

·
Registered
593 Posts
i had mike install one on my truck this saturday and it really helped my temp it dropped 75 degr. and i bet if i took it to the dealer they wouldn't even realized it wasn't stock mike did a great job designing this.
thanks mike
rob

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
i had mike install one on my truck this saturday and it really helped my temp it dropped 75 degr. and i bet if i took it to the dealer they wouldn't even realized it wasn't stock mike did a great job designing this.
thanks mike
rob
And I'm sure it's my fault you needed one:lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts