Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my SCIII with precision industries converter!! If youve been on this site for awhile everyone knows mike is one of the most knowlegible trans guys around. I would recommend him to anyone. I am planning on doing the rebuild myself and he pretty much gave me a crash course and lots of advice in doing it. Probably one of the best guys i have ever dealt with!!!

·
Registered
812 Posts
He sound's taller on the phone:D . dave

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Mike is definentally an amazing guy! I have gotten lots of advice from him and some bull****tin. When he says call him anytime for help, do not hesetate. Mike, you are a great guy!!!!!!!!!

Bentley

·
Registered
159 Posts
yellowroket;1574110; said:
Just bought my SCIII with precision industries converter!! If youve been on this site for awhile everyone knows mike is one of the most knowlegible trans guys around. I would recommend him to anyone. I am planning on doing the rebuild myself and he pretty much gave me a crash course and lots of advice in doing it. Probably one of the best guys i have ever dealt with!!!
totally agree, Mike has more knowledge in his left thumb than most of these posers have all together, I have never personaly had to deal with him- but my father-in law has and like all of Mikes customers he got first class service, when ever he posts advise or answers questions on here you know its true knowledge-guys like him is what makes the Diesel Place really awesome

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.