Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just dropped off my truck for the steering rattle and I was talking to the service rep... And he was talking about a duramax on the floor all tore apart... He has had 3 2002's in their shop in the last month for injector issues... He said he has not had as many problems other than lately.... But the 2002 on the floor had 60,000 miles on it.....

The good news....well sorta, he has not seen a 2003 in for injector issues.... Maybe these are the soft injectors....

All of the problems have been with injectors sticking open and pouring in fuel..... I hope its all the old soft injectors.......

·
Registered
59 Posts
ISurvivedNMU

I also live in MidMichigan and would like to here from you as to whom your dealer is. You don't have to post it here but e-mail me so we can discuss about our trucks.

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gotta go... you have mail...

I have to go back to get my truck around noon.... I am going to try to get the build date off the 2002 with 60 k on it to see if it was an early 2002......

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dmaxalliTech said:
Just put 4 injectors in an 03 last week..... 7k on it....

Oh Man, There goes my comfort factor.... 7k, whats the scoop on that..... Bad from the factory?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts