Diesel Place banner

Merchant Automotive Spring Fling/ Dyno and more May 19th!

23K views 232 replies 56 participants last post by  buildingup 
#1 · (Edited)
Been looking to do something for a while. Finally got a date nailed down and some activities for everybody. Lets have an event to give everybody a chance to enjoy themselves and talk diesel!

Date:
Friday, May 19th, 2006.

197 Manufacturers Dr
Holland, MI 49424

Location for Drag Racing:
US-131 Motorsports Park

Activities:
Diesel Performance Motorsports will be bringing the mobile dyno up.
BBQ lunch with all the fixens.
See the MA shop and operations.
Vendor give away's
Friday night at US-131 Raceway will be having DHRA drag racing and on Saturday, the DHRA Pro-Street racers will make a stop. They are also looking to put on a sled pull that same day.

There is camping and hotels nearby, I'll get a list up of some of the spots soon.

I hope everybody can attend!:ro)

See less See more
#2 ·
what town is it in Eric?? I may actually consider making the journey...

See what that BD Supermax is capable of on a LLY!!

EDIT: is it at your shop in Holland?

#4 ·
Just had to be same weekend as Lima. :banghead: Oh well maybe make a small detour :D

#10 ·
C'mon Tony...make the drive!! We can race each other on the way out.:D

#7 · (Edited)
Shoot....I just set my autopilot for Eric's shop and 1 1/2 hour later, I'm there.

Deciding between driving over all week or setting up the trailer. Eric, whats the name of that trailer park off Chicago Dr over by your house?

Tulip festival is May 6th though May 13th. Lets hope for really good weather!

#66 ·
Heck if I had known you were looking for a wife, I could of helped out.;) My soon to be ex-wife likes to play:eek:

#24 ·
If Jeremy is going, I guess I'll probably have to go too. I wouldn't want him to make the drive without a tag-team partner or two...

#28 ·
Um, the party's AT the shop....

131 Dragway is about 40 miles Southeast from Eric's shop, in Martin, MI. Exit 55 off US131.

#39 ·
Count me in. I'll be there w/ a bag of cheese and a couple coolers full of the good stuff. Keep me away from the shots. I'm too old for that!

Whatever, wuss...What was that stuff we were drinking Saturday night? I can't even remember the name of that bar. The crappy reggae music, I remember though.-:t

#33 ·
I plan on coming too, camping with the 5ver.
If you want me to bring anything, (cheese, brats, beer, .....), let me know.

#34 ·
I'm gonna do my best to make it, but May is a busy time of year for me. None-the-less, it's gonna take a lot to stop me from getting their.

On a side not, don't stop at the rest area near Saugatuck off of Interstate 196. Don't make me explain, just trust me.:uhoh2:

#37 ·
Son of a Censored Censored Censored

I can't make it that weekend.

Inhale lots of soot for me, ok guys?? :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.