Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was on the road a lot today, and I got my first kill in a while, not saying that I haven't won races, I haven't raced. I saw him coming on the freeway, and I thought, :cool: , so I punched it, and he got to me, and then I shot ahead, racing to about 110 MPH, one of my windows was open, and the freeway was below the road, so it had tall walls on both sides, so you can here it reverberating, and it is F ING loud! You could also here the wind increasing. What a fun kill, but I let of at 110 because these tires are not good at 110, and he went by, but I still killed him.

·
Registered
6,558 Posts
LOLLLLLLLL I bet you suprised the hell outta him!!! I know if i was driving a pretty nice benz and I had a truck take me I'd be pissed. LOL
That's awesome; it looks from your signature your truck didnt even break a sweat doing the deed; That's awesome and I'm jealous of your toys! LOL

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
I gotta ask....how old are you????? i get the impression from looking in your garage that you are a middle age guy with a family and what not...doing well for yourself...well enough to put the kind of money into that truck to fund the kind of power it has....but dude...the way in which you present your threads scremes 16 year old poser.....whats up.....

·
Registered
13,596 Posts
hemisareslow;1572957; said:
I gotta ask....how old are you????? i get the impression from looking in your garage that you are a middle age guy with a family and what not...doing well for yourself...well enough to put the kind of money into that truck to fund the kind of power it has....but dude...the way in which you present your threads scremes 16 year old poser.....whats up.....
And how old are you?

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
24...with a payment book for my truck with my name on it.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.