Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 545 Posts

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Following on The "Grinches" request for NJ members, I'll put a header locked at the top so you can list where you are it's in many of our sigs but easier to find a buddy if I put down this thread. Don't post here if you don't want to be contacted by a fellow enthusiast in your area. Post where it is near so we can learn a little geography

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Gautier, Ms. (pernounced GO-shay, or GO-ch'ay (heavy ch) depending how long you have lived here, older folk prefer Ch'ay version) in no vernacular does one pronounce it as Gaut-Ie-rrr (dead give away you ain't from here) on Ms Gulf Coast between Biloxi, Ms and Mobile, Alabama rite next to Pascagoula (Pas-Ka-gou-la) home of Northrup Grumman Ship yard where half of US Navy's new ships are built.

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Houston, between Dallas and Brownsville......................allrite, east of El Paso

Reactions: bnlparry

·
Registered
337 Posts
Where Uncle Sam tells me and the stays seem to keep getting shorter. :(

However if the move get me out of the south they I'm happy.

ps Don't ya know that down south and back east is: east of Montana and South of Wyoming! There's not much good west of there except Alaska either. ;) :D ;)

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
I still whistle dixie no matter what part of country Iam in-

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
3 Miles east of Reno Nevada.

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
btw...pm me any time-even if you are pro northern-michael-

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
only on star knows my exact location-

·
Registered
191 Posts
Dover, PA North of York, south of Harrisburg

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
southwest of every one-bar none-

·
Registered
247 Posts
SW of Wash DC proper, in Fairfax Cnty. If I had enough arm to throw a rock 18mi I could hit the 'Ground Zero' cafe in the Pentagon courtyard. Ridiculous paper-pusher area, really.:rolleyes: /:(

·
Registered
166 Posts
Since I started something here I should add in.

Located in Sussex County Area of New Jersey which is the most western north county. I'm located in Newton.

I just got GMC full Service manuals for 96-98 Suburban.:ro) <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
I range from houston to 70 miles north of there. I'd like to meet more local 6.5L guys, JD.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I am 70 miles west of St. Louis Missouri, almost right in the middle, lol.

·
Registered
628 Posts
For now, Denver, CO. By July, I will be in Blacksburg, VA. I have a 97 GM FSM, and soon hope to have OBD-2 program on my laptop.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Princeton, NJ...Central Joisey just north of Trenton and 45 miles to the "shore".

1 - 20 of 545 Posts