Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i go to this car show every monday around here. Two weeks ago this kid started showing up with a 6.0 excursion with dual exhaust, hood scoups and new lights.. i talked to him last monday, he has intake, exhaust, and superchips 125hp tune. i didnt have my edge in so there was no point in running him. He was claiming he had over 500 hp. LOL.
I got the attitude installed this morning and showd up tonight, he was there and we raced 4 times. :ro) I have a cast on my right foot and need new pittman and idler arms so 4x4 launching was out of the question.
All of the races edge was on low boost 5, lvl 4
1st race was a 50 roll, i put a truck length or so on him and held it till we let off at 90.
2nd race was a 35 roll, i put 2 truck lengths on him then he cought up to my tailgate by 95
3rd was from a stop, I put almost 3 trucklengths on him to about 45ish, when i shifted into 5th he jumped a truck or so and i *think* when it locked up he jumped another car. by 90 he was right next to me and by the time i hit the rev limiter (99) he was infront of me by almost a full truck length -:t (was this edge defuling?)
4th was a 60 roll, that time i won by a truck length and a half till we had to slow down cuz of a puddle (no clue bout speed)

:grd:
The best part was just before we raced i asked him out much hp he had infront of a crowd of people he replied with "about 700" and asked me how much i have, i said "about 385 to the wheels" and he started laughing.
Dmax>ford

·
Registered
267 Posts
It drives me crazy when people claim HP levels when all they do is add up what the mods are suppose to add. What a moron. Nice kill!!

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Just think if you kill that speed limiter and let that trany learn better than a day you'll have 750 HP! lol

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Did he have sweet graphics or any extra billet...because in the ricer world your get like 100 horsepower from these mods:rolleyes:

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
he had paste on hood scoups and those side "gills" stuck on, does that count?
no stickers though, he wasnt a bad kid...just a lil confused.

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
If you were in the 90HP mode it shouldnt have been defuling due to trans slip.....or I hope not for you anywho. Did you turn your EGT defuel off for the race? I do hope so.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didnt turn the egt fuel deful off, and i just realized low boost was in 3 too.
BLAH.
the outcome of that dig race bothers me. I get my cast off tomorrow morning, so next time i can do it in 4x4

·
Registered
46 Posts
Nice kill. :ro)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh, hell be back. we went back to the meet after the race and the po po were there so we couldnt talk about the outcome. im definitly taping the rematch for your viewing pleasure

·
Registered
734 Posts
Lol brag it up when the pigs near, its over with they cant do anything.

I took my boss out in my truck, left a nice set of tracks of the light in fruita (only one light in town) We stopped a few days later to get a trailer check by the state police. He wouldnt shut up about how quick my truck was nor did he leave out the fact out about burning rubber through the intersection. Cop just smiled, he was pissed but just smiled.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
ask him how much hp I might have. I have a ppe hot xcellerator exhaust and afe stage 1 so I figure 310 plus 330 plus about 30. I don't have as much I guess I only got 670 damn my truck sucks. lol

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
The best part was just before we raced i asked him out much hp he had infront of a crowd of people he replied with "about 700" and asked me how much i have, i said "about 385 to the wheels" and he started laughing.
Dmax>ford

now THAT is funny..

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea, right after that i turned my back to walk to my truck before the race he said something along the lines of how bad he was gunna whoop me. Almost turned around to say something back, but i decided id better just let the cheby do the talkin on the street.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
700 hp furd, whats he smokin :smoke2:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Lol brag it up when the pigs near, its over with they cant do anything.

I took my boss out in my truck, left a nice set of tracks of the light in fruita (only one light in town) We stopped a few days later to get a trailer check by the state police. He wouldnt shut up about how quick my truck was nor did he leave out the fact out about burning rubber through the intersection. Cop just smiled, he was pissed but just smiled.
whats he smoking?

DMax05..whatever your on dude.....get rid of it....Because its causing you major brain damage..

I mean we all don't like you and you come up w/ more BS than anyone...so why do you continue to do it?

·
Registered
379 Posts
:funnypost :Nothing_f

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.