Diesel Place banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the tittle says, need a shop in MD,DC,VA area to do a lift on my new LMM.

anyone?

·
Registered
425 Posts
where are you located at?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Frederick,MD

·
Registered
425 Posts
if you want to drive a couple hours and stay down here at the beach i have a couple folks down here who could put it on 4 ya. one of them has an LMM that he was gonna lift it but havent seen him lately so dont know if he has done it yet.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Custom shop in aberdeen, md and East Coast Off Road Headquarters are both decent shops. I know the first lifted a friends 96 dodge diesel and did alot of work with it be a body lift. He routinely takes his lb7 there as well.

·
Registered
147 Posts
East Coast Off Road is probably one of the better ones up there. I have a couple fo friends that live up there and they have had work done by them and they have been completly satisfied.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Elevated motorsports laurel delaware on route 13.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Not sure or Why my post disappeared but,

Mid Atlantic 4x4
Glen Burnie, MD 21061

You can google them.

·
Registered
198 Posts
yeah, there is a place called Pro Trucks, in Fredricksburg Virginia, but probably alittle far for ya. But they do good work.

·
Registered
55 Posts
customizing connection in gaithersburg, md. The owners name is dave and he does great work.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mid Atlantic 4x4 and Speed. Glen Burnie, MD. No personal experience but i know quite a few people who have had work done.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Never seen any of the work done by Mid Atlantic, but talked to them on the phone the other day to get some rear end shims, they knew exactly what I wanted and were easy to deal with on the phone.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Outlaw Motorsports Culpeper VA

1 - 16 of 16 Posts