Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 4 inch turbo 409 ss system now i was thinking of going to a dual setup? how much more would it cost to get the dual muffler and pipe? any help will do thanks

·
Registered
594 Posts
When I did my research on here last year, I found that there would be little to no gain with duals. Some members said a single 4" sounds better.

If I ever upgrade, it would be to a single 5" system.:cool:

·
Registered
594 Posts
When I did my research on here last year, I found that there would be little to no gain with duals. Some members said a single 4" sounds better.

If I ever upgrade, it would be to a single 5" system.:cool:
Unless you prefer the look of duals.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i do like them so does any body know how much it would be for the setup i asked about?

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
You'll be better off selling your current system and purchasing a complete Cool Dual exhaust. That has a split that comes off of the muffler and then the correct length pipes for each side. Shoot me a PM if you need a price for this system.

Tom

·
Registered
152 Posts
Let me know if you get ready to sell your current setup..i might be interested..

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
You had better call MBRP, or one of our distributors for this one. I'm sure they can get you what you need since both mufflers mount in the same location and are fed with the same head pipe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.