Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
You might try contacting some of the vendors who support this site before using a hole in the wall internet drop shipper. The supporting vendors here will often price match their competitors, and you will have peace of mind with great customer support when you need it. I wouldn't trust a dime to any vendor who sells these: http://www.lagunaspeed.com/index.cfm?mod=product&id_prd=964

:rant:

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
That is probably the system which eliminates the 4 bolt flange. Not a big deal for LB7 guys, but not good for LLY trucks. It is beneficial to keep the 4 bolt flange to swap the cat in and out for dealer visits/inspections etc. The system that includes the front pipe and eliminates the 4 bolt flange is S6004409. The cat back system is S6000409 and the front pipe is GMS9401. Make sure you know what you are getting. If you have any questions, please give us a call. We are not just some online retailer, we actually install and run these systems on a daily basis.

·
Vendor
9,677 Posts
Sometimes there's more to it than price...

·
Registered
360 Posts
Sometimes there's more to it than price...
Amen.

Service before and after the sale is why I dont mind paying a little more. Plus you know it will come from a reputable vendor.

That's why I support guys like you (kennedy) and other vendors on this site. You give great info to the boards and have excellent customer service, as witnessed by me several times.

John

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
Support our Vendors.. they pay to advertise on here for a reason. They will treat you right and make you a good deal. As someone mentioned, the little places may have good prices, but that isn't all you are wanting to buy. I've been stung by that bug already once and finally went to our vendors and they got it right the first time.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mbrp exhaust

Ok I really dont need the front pipe and would like to support the vendors here, so who has the best price on mbrp 409 ss catback for a 2005 cc.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mbrp

Nobody wants to give me any info but wants me to buy from site vendors. No wonder I wanted to buy elsewhere. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
140 Posts
You don't get a reply in 2 hours, and now you want to bash the vendors. Give them some time to reply.

John

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Why don't you quit being lazy and call/e-mail them? Did your salesman bring your truck to your house to sell it to you, or did you get off your ass and go to the dealer??? Every one of the vendors here has a website for you to browse through, why is that so difficult?

Nobody wants to give me any info but wants me to buy from site vendors. No wonder I wanted to buy elsewhere. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
raceh123,

You might also find as we have that some e tailers have no idea what fits a 2006, so far we have had three different customers have to return a system that was built for a LLY vs a LBZ to an e tailer and then buy the correct system from us. We loved it but it was a PITA for the customer. Call us up we'll be glad to get you what you need the first time.

Mark @ DPPI

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.