Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I just got my cool duals, I'm going to remove the cat, and my question is, which way are you install the muffler? Louvers facing forward, or facing towards the rear or tailpipe? I have heard it may be louder one way or the other. I want it louder !!!!!!

Thanks Jason

P.S. More mods coming very soon.:beerchug: :beerchug:

·
Registered
262 Posts
don't install it at all from what I hear the lly's arent that loud. Get a straight pipe.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Thats the exhaust I want to get, But I never heard it in person and don't want a real loud exhaust.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Its not that loud, just right- (of course my cat is still on for now :) ) - If you have the duels the muffler will only fit one way. One pipe coming in and two coming out. Have fun getting the drivers side to slide together easily that was a ya know what on mine....

·
Registered
5,108 Posts

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
As previously mentioned, the muffler can only go one way. There is a single in and a dual out. The system is not loud by any means. Most customers dont notice a noise difference from stock.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Finished installing the cool duals, had to modify a couple pieces, and built my own cat delet pipe, looks super cool, and sound's alot better than stock, Also drilled and tapped my pyro today, Overhead mirror consoule and gauges tomorow. The directions I found on this site where great for helping me thru both installations.

Thanks Jason

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.