7500 DIESEL 4WD
6500 OPEN CLASS
12500 NO HORSEPOWER LIMIT
9300 SUPER FARM
6500 MODIFIED FARM
GREENWICH ROTARY TRUCK AND TRACTOR PULL
INFORMATION
JASON SHOEMAKER (419)752-6575 OR (419)752-4513
If you dont see your class call we will make a class if you have 5 or more pullers

Jason Shoemaker | E-mail | 419-752-6575| website</TD></TR></T></TABLE>
< content="Mozilla/4.76 [en] (Win98; U) [Netscape]" name=GENERATOR> Mitchell's will be there if anybody wants to know, Kyle03D I hope you'll be there.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Where is Greenwich located. I haven't got a map handy right now.Might possibly attend if it isn't more than a couple of hours.Thanks!

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
RT 224 AND RT 13 about 20 miles north of Mansfield.

Or about 30 miles south of Cedar Point

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where are you at in Southern Ohio? If close to Interstate 71 take that to Rt13, go through Mansfield and keep going up to St Rt 224, Turn Left it is just a mile or two to Greenwich. The street is on the left in town.
Adam.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You gonna come Dmax Tim? I'm sure your close, I would love it if more than one duramax showed up. I know there is one coming to pull from Marion or around there. He has a white one with stacks. It's all good.

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
I'd like too but the wife is after me to jack up the other 1/2 of our house and put a new basement under it.

So I might be doing the prep work (we get 4 days of that weekend)so during summer shut down I can do the job.

I'll be glad when this house remodeling/additions are done.

I couldn't apply for Colorado elk hunt either

I hope our Hummer Happening isn't on the Muncie weekend but my luck says it will be.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Dmax Tim,

Ever come down to Florida. In may where having a hummer challenge event the 14th, 15th, and 16th. It's held bi-annually in the Ocala National Forest. Usually abot 80-90 H1's and H2's show up. Ever get a chance PM me and get ready for a weekend of fun!

Mark

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Starts at 1:00pm and goes till it's finished. Just like the ad says the Diesels will be in the middle I don't know what time It'll come out to be but I can't wait to see my neighbors Cummins get his *#$ kicked. Lower his ego hopefully about that
Doodge24v.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Since this post has been down here nobody sees it to know it is happening. I hope more people will see it before the pull.

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
Thanks for the offer Dmax 03 but I'm lucky to get a couple days off to go play.

I'd like to pick up a damaged H1 to fix up for a play toy.

·
Registered
228 Posts
tell ya what. after this hummer challenge...I might have a damaged H1 for ya
!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anymore people from Ohio? Need Dmax pulling power

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just next weekend, Can't wait. Hopefully there will be some Chevy Power to Support. Hint Hint

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Z71 Grizzly said:
Where are you at in Southern Ohio? If close to Interstate 71 take that to Rt13, go through Mansfield and keep going up to St Rt 224, Turn Left it is just a mile or two to Greenwich. The street is on the left in town.
Adam.

I live on st. rt. 13 about 45 miles south of Newark.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
DMAXPWR said:
Where is Greenwich located. I haven't got a map handy right now.Might possibly attend if it isn't more than a couple of hours.Thanks!

Ask, and ye shall recieve!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Z71 Grizzly said:
Anymore people from Ohio? Need Dmax pulling power

More ohio here, just aint dmax power. But i'll be there.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just two more days, I can't wait. My neighbor got his 80hp Direct Injection Injectors put in last tuesday and now the dodge tranny is probably screaming more for help. I'm taking the video camera because he's wants me to tape him and I want to have proof to show others that don't come.
Can't wait to see Duramax Power

·
Registered
77 Posts
Well if I had any performance upgrades yet I would come, but it seems like a long drive for me to just watch. Make sure you post some video! Thanks.

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
Well Z, what happened?

I got stuck hauling dirt all day Saturday since it rained so much Friday morning.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.