Diesel Place banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to throw out some thanks to forum member Cobra#3747 (Tyler).

Tyler works at Fox Chevrolet in Timonium, MD (just north of Baltimore). After reading his posts and seeing how helpful he was, I decided to take my truck to him today. Tyler has owned a 2001 (I think that's the right year) and now has an 2006. So unlike a lot of guys who work on your truck, he owns one and likes them. Half the battle in my book.

My truck is new to me and I wanted to double check a noise it was making. Tyler was as helpful in person as he was on here and I appreciate him checking out my Dmax, taking me for a test drive afterwards and answering all of my questions. Turned out the noise was totally normal and all of my systems/injectors etc. checked out great.

If you need your truck serviced in this area (I drove 50 miles west of Baltimore in Frederick,MD), I would high suggest giving the Service Manager Chris Murray (also very helpful and professional) a call and requesting an appt. with Tyler. Chris was great about getting me in first thing (7am) in the morning so I could wait while they looked at it.

FYI: their number is: 410-666-6300:cool2:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thankx

Hey Thanks for the info. I just bought my first USED 03 Dmax with no warrenty and could really use a trust worthy guy to work on it when there is a issue. No problems yet, 103,000 miles on it. Live in Mt. Airy,:ro)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts