Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am the proud new owner of a 06 Chev 2500 ec/sb 4x4 LBZ. I have been hot rodding my turbocharged fox body mustang for quite some time, and i have had the itch to finally get a diesel truck. It has 19k miles on it, and is completely stock right now. It runs pretty stout though!
I just replaced the factory tires with BFG AT 265/75's, put on some Westin Platinum step bars, and am thinking about maybe doing a banks six gun/pda when it comes out for the LBZ. And also a 4" cat back, or turbo back exhaust. I have seen ALOT of knowledge on this site, and i keep learning more and more from reading. I just wanted to introduce myself. Im stationed in NC at Marine Corps Air Base Cherry Point as an engineer. This site rocks:D

·
Registered
16,080 Posts
Welcome to the DP. Bless you and your family for all that you do for our country!!:thankyou2

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
:welcome: and thank you :saluteusa:

Congrats on your truck. If you have been into turboed stangs I bet your one of the types that there is no such thing as too much power ):h So I would look at other programs beside the banks......unless you dont realy plan on upgrading the trans and getting nutty....then the banks may suit ya best :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Congrats on your new truck. I spent 2 years there as a 1345 (heavy equipment opp) in MWSS 271 from 96 to 98. Who are you with?

Thanks for your service!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jasonlbz;1560165; said:
Congrats on your new truck. I spent 2 years there as a 1345 (heavy equipment opp) in MWSS 271 from 96 to 98. Who are you with?

Thanks for your service!
Small world man, Im a 1341 and i am currently working for the Commanding General of 2d MAW, but i belong to MWSS 274. I was with 271 for about 5 months though.

Semper Fi

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ratlover;1560131; said:
:welcome: and thank you :saluteusa:

Congrats on your truck. If you have been into turboed stangs I bet your one of the types that there is no such thing as too much power ):h So I would look at other programs beside the banks......unless you dont realy plan on upgrading the trans and getting nutty....then the banks may suit ya best :)
Nah, i would love to, but my wallet just isnt as big as my power addiction.:D I just want a little more than stock to be happy, trans mods seem like they would cost me a fortune, so a simple reliable programmer/tuner might suit me well. I'm a total power freak though, good guess:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts